15 July 2015 Extended: 15 Aug 2015
Abstract submission deadline
01 Sep 2015
Notification of acceptance
15 Nov 2015 Extended: 01 Dec 2015
Full paper submission deadline
01 Feb 2016
Instructions for uploading the final paper
Authors of accepted submissions are asked to upload their final paper version (camera-ready copy). Please adhere to following steps to ensure that the papers are compatible with IEEE Xplore. More detailed instructions are included in this pdf document.
Instructions for PowerPoint presentations
- Presentations should last no longer than 15 minutes.
- Authors are requested to bring their slides on a USB stick as these will be uploaded onto a laptop.
- Authors are requested to be present in the conference room 15 minutes prior to the session in which they will present to meet the session chair and to upload the slides on the laptop.
- Authors are requested to prepare a short biography (max 10 lines) for the introduction by the chair of the session.
Instructions for the Poster Session
- The poster should be A0 (portrait) and at least include following details: title, authors’ names, affiliations and contact details.
- No official poster template is provided. Please bear in mind that the poster should be a visual display of the work (diagrams, figures) rather than contain lots of text.
- Authors should provide their poster at the registration desk upon registration for the conference (before Tuesday 5 April, 14pm). All posters collected at the registration desk will be transferred to C-mine (Genk) and put up for display by the conference organizers.
- A bus transfer to the poster location (Genk) is foreseen on Wednesday 6 April.
- Authors are required to be present for discussion during the poster session (Wednesday 6 April, 3h30 pm-6h30 pm).
Upload full paper
Notifications of acceptance of the submitted abstracts have been sent at September 1, 2015. We do no longer respond to requests for paper submissions past that deadline.
To prepare and submit the full paper, follow the instructions:
- Use the templates provided below and prepare your full-paper
- Log in to conftool using the user credentials obtained during the abstract submission
- Navigate to ‘Your submissions’ and upload the full-paper before November 15, 2015
- The scientific committee will review the full-papers and final notification of acceptance will be sent February 1, 2016.
- After final notification of acceptance, upload the final version (.pdf and .doc) and the IEEE copyright form.
Below you find the template for preparing your submission.
This template should be used, and strictly adhered to, for both the extended one-page abstract and full-paper submissions. Extended abstracts are limited to one page. Full-papers are limited to six pages.
|LaTeX Template||Word template|
Please note that the 150 word count, as mentioned in the template, only applies to the abstract section and not to the extended one-page abstract.
The abstracts are reviewed by a local committee, led by the chairman of the international scientific committee. Abstracts will be reviewed based upon topic (relevance for the conference), level of technicality, style and language. The abstracts will be accepted (possibly with comments) or rejected. Authors will be notified in the first week of September.
Authors of accepted abstracts should submit the corresponding full paper(s) no later than November 15, 2015 following the guidelines on the website.
Full papers are subsequently reviewed by the scientific committee and authors are notified February 1, 2016 of final acceptance. The full papers can be “accepted” (possibly with comments), “accepted with required revisions” or “rejected”.
Collaborate in the review process
Your cooperation in the review process is of high importance to assure high-quality technical proceedings for this conference. During registration, you will be prompted whether you want to collaborate in the review process.